The CleanNZ Call for Papers is now open to all members of the New Zealand cleaning industry.
You are invited to take advantage of the opportunity to convey your experiences and knowledge that will be of benefit to the future of the New Zealand Cleaning Industry.
We are open to suggestions for topics, but specifically would like to hear from you if you have a case study, or have knowledge to share that are of benefit to the cleaning industry. We are looking for 20 to 40 minute long seminar presentations that are practical in nature, based on real life experiences, contain key learnings for the enhancement of the industry and visitors attending.
Topics in the program may include:
- Education – Training and qualifications, marketing and communications
- Specialist cleaning trends
- New innovations for the industry
- Health and Safety
- Specialist and modernised cleaning success stories
- Environmental practises and sustainable business practises
- Adapting business models to meet the needs of a changing digitalised industry
- Submitting successful tenders
- Effective and efficient time management
- Technology in the cleaning industry disruptors and enhancements
- People management through personal empowerment and development
Call for presenters will close Friday 9th February 2018.